Saturday, December 25, 2010

Dental Insurance covering Vaneers?

I currently have dental insurance but it will not cover vaneers. I had my teeth bonded about 14 years ago and am in need of replacements. Is it possible to obtain an insurance policy on my own (in addition to the one I carry through my work) that will cover vaneers? Even a dental discount program would help out. I am aware of the care credit program but the thought of opening a new credit card doesn't sound appealing. Plus, I am in the process of buying a house and the last thing I need at this point is another line of credit. Any advise is helpful.
--------------------
check out this website. www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I have had them for over 5 years now, they have helped me save thousands of dollars on my dentistry work. I have insurance also, and some procedures and services are not covered...(i do not why) but when they are not i use my plan as a supplemental. I signed up online and have nothing but good this to say about them.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment