Saturday, December 25, 2010

Veneers covered by dental insurance?

I would like to know if veneers could be covered fully under dental insurance. I know veneers are usually not covered as they are primarily cosmetic, but because I am young and do not want to lose the tooth structure by getting porcelain crowns [root canals are done on teeth before getting crowns] I would really like to get veneers instead. I would have to have them maintained every decade or so, and because I'm only 18, I'm afraid to get crowns as they are MUCH harder to replace. I have a genetic condition called Amelogenesis Imperfecta. I have had composite veneer on my teeth to give them enough surface area for orthodontic brackets, and I have had braces for a year and a half. My ortho brought up two teeth that never came in and has moved my teeth in proper placement for the veneers to now be done. I always assumed, even though it's genetic and is not my fault, that my dental reconstruction would be at my expense. I don't have dental insurance right now, so I'm also curious if I could even get it now, being in the middle of my treatment of a genetic condition. Wouldn't that be like a cancer patient applying for health insurance after they are diagnosed with cancer? Or is dental insurance different?
--------------------
possess as much information as you could maybe is one of the options,however it is quite time consuming,here www.HealthInsuranceIdeas.info is the resource i have ever had good experience.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment