Saturday, December 25, 2010

Need dental work done, no insurance or plan.?

Dental Plan or Insurance out of pocket? Hi, I don't receive dental insurance or a plan from my work. I need dental work done. I've not been to a dentist in 7 years. I've got tooth decay on one of my two front teeth, at only 21 years old. It's killer with my social skills, and I'm always conscious of the decay, and try to not smile. I know, embarrassing right. Anyways. How should someone that doesn't have insurance go about getting dental work done? I need to see a dentist, and have my front tooth repaired before it continues to eat, and I've no longer a front tooth. Possible veneer or two. I'm in Oregon btw. I know I'll be billed, and I'm cool with making payments, as long as my teeth are fixed, and I no longer have this decay. Thanks for your time.
--------------------
I would strongly encourage you to visit this great site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago and they have saved me thousands since on all dental services. Xrays, exams, cleanings, fillings...etc. They even had my very affordable plan active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. There are no limitation on the times you need to use it. Then try to work out a payment plan with the dentist. Good luck and hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment