Saturday, December 25, 2010

dental insurance with small copay?

i do not have much money and i cant apply for medicaid because they turn me down. i need dental insurance and fast. BUT i can afford a high priced insurance. I also would like MY copay to be sort of low as i will need extractions, fillings, cleanings, caps, and crowns...I went to the dentist and they said for just my one tooth it will cost $4000 to fix. I obviously can not afford that... I need to know an affordable dental plan for Pennsylvania that has a low copay for myself....thank u in advance
--------------------
To get a low co-pay, it will cost you quite a bit every month. Thats a tough situation to be in. Try a dental school or even this website www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now for all my dental needs and they have saved me thousands with this very affordable plan. From root canals, braces, extractions, fillings..etc. All services are included in this very affordable plan. They even had it active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment