Saturday, December 25, 2010

Should I get dental insurance or not?

Ok, I am a full time college student with a part-time job. I've needed to have my wisdom teeth taken out for a couple years now, but I don't have dental insurance and I haven't been able to afford it. Well anyway, I called about a year or so ago to different places around where I live to get prices for the procedure without insurance. A few places did it for people without insurance and the cheapest one I remember was 900 dollars, plus 75 dollars for the x-rays. So I have a little bit of money right now, but I don't want to just drop 975 dollars all at once. So what I was thinking is asking if they have a monthly plan I could get on. Like pay a deposit amount and then pay however much each month until it's paid for. Is it likely that they would offer a plan like that?(I know I should call them and I will). Also, someone mentioned to me that I should look into buying dental insurance. Could I find it cheaper if I am a student? And would this even be a good idea just for one procedure? The person that told me about getting insurance said it would make the procedure cheaper. I appreciate any and all help, thank you.
--------------------
YOu are not the only person who have ever met this kind of problem,I met this type of problem before.I have good experience here http://www.HealthInsuranceFree.info to solve the problem.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment