Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Searching for a Dental Plan that is NOT a scam?

I need to have several teeth pulled. I currently live in Northwest Indiana. I am a full time student and I do not have any health insurance. I was denied coverage thru medicaid. PLEASE HELP. I am in extreme pain. I need a dental plan that will begin immediately, low start up cost, and one that will accept my pre-exsisting condition. There are so many plans out there I have no idea which is legit or a scam. HELP!
--------------------
The American Dental Association recommends "care credit", so take a look at this link. You might do to your local dental school - Indiana University School of Dentistry 1121 West Michigan Street Indianapolis, IN 46202 Dean: Dr. Lawrence Goldblatt Phone: (317) 274-7461 Accreditation Status: Approval without Reporting Requirements Last Accreditation Visit: 2006 Next Accreditation Visit: 2013 Web Address: www.iusd.iupui.edu as they charge considerably less for treatment and the students are well trained and supervised. Or, ask someone you know for a recommendation or call offices and inquire if they will work with a payment plan. Perhaps a local clinic with sliding fee scale based on your income could be of help! Hope that helps! JAMRDH - a dental hygienist
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment