Sunday, March 20, 2011

Acrylic Mold~ Dental Help AT Home!?

I have been trying to repair a tooth that broke off a partial. The partial itself is broken and doesn't reach my teeth, therefore I need to make a mold to pour the acrylic in so I can attach the tooth . What can I use to make it out of that I can get the acrylic out easily & quickly (besides cement or puddy ~ acrylic dries & hardens so fast!) and push the tooth into it? I'm thinking of making a "pouch" out of Reynolds Wrap? Believe me, I am baffled! I don't know how I can do this! It's a front tooth and I do not have dental insurance, so please don't write me to go to a dentist.
--------------------
I am not gonna say that I am totally sure about the answer.it is really depending on the personal mind.thus it would better for you to try to find the best answer yourself.Here    www.HealthInsuranceFree.info    is a good resource for reference though.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment