Sunday, March 20, 2011

What does an infected wisdom tooth feel like?

I've had a headache for about 3 days now, my left side of my mouth hurts really bad and I have two wisdeom teeth coming through (one on top one on bottom) I have no dental insurance and no way to come up with any money. Could I go to the hopsital emergency room and get a prescription for an infection? I really dont know what to go :( it really hurts, and im only 19, and no noone in my family is going to help pay. I am married and my husband makes about 20,000 a year and im unemployed
--------------------
This is what they do in my ER---If you really do have an infection they will write you a perscription for an antibiotic and give you Tylenol. We have a huge problem with people attempting to get pain killers for their so-called toothaches, so docs are extremely cautious. About the bill though...The hospital can get you set up on payment plans. Here a local pharmacy offers free generic antibiotics.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment