Sunday, March 20, 2011

Is There A Program To Help Me Pay With Dental Work?

I Am Needing Over $3000.00 Worth Of Dental Work Done. I'm A Stay At Home So I Do Not Have A Dental Insurance But My Husband Makes To Much For Us To Qualify For Medicaid. Is CHIP Just For Children Or Would I Be Able To Get It. I'm Currently 21 Years Of Age. And I Have Spoken To Many Insurance Company's And It Wont Be Worth An Individual Plan Because They Only Cover So Much. Or Is There Any Other Programs That Could Help Me Pay?
--------------------
The only thing you could try is Care Credit. It is a line of credit, relatively easy to be approved for, and they have flexible payment plans and low interest rates. Or, if you live near a University which has a Dental program you could see the students for free. http://www.carecredit.com/
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment