Sunday, March 20, 2011

Desperate for dental payment suggestions?

Almost 2 weeks ago I went to the dentist for a toothache and it turns out I need a root canal. I had a temporary filling put in. Unfortunately, with my dental insurance, I have to pay $250.00 out of pocket for the root canal and I do NOT have the money right now. I have maxed out my credit cards and have little cash in my bank account (due to bills, bills, bills). I don't know what to do and my tooth is KILLING ME - the filling has almost completely fell out. Any suggestions that do not include borrowing money from a friend or family member OR asking the dentist if they have a credit plan (because I already did and they DO not). Thanks!
--------------------
Can you take out a loan from a bank?
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment