Sunday, March 13, 2011

Affordable Dental Care In PA?

Hello...I am writing in regards to finding any affordable dental care or dentists who accept payment plans in PA? My mother needs alot of work to fix older bridges, fillings, etc... Unfortunately she has no dental insurance or health insurance for that matter, due to her employer not offering insurance (she's a waitress). I have been searching non stop for any help what so ever and so far I've come up with just about nothing. Paying in full upfront is not an option, due to not having much in savings and the normal everyday expense of living. I feel horrible for her and I know she is embarrassed and scared. I wish I could help financially but unfortunately I don't have much to spare either. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks so much for your time!
--------------------
As far as my knowing,it is a question with various answers,it is definitely depending on the your mind ,providing a great resource here http://www.healthinsurance-onlinetips.in… for reference though.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment