Sunday, March 13, 2011

My fiancé is being difficult with dental work!?

My fiancé and I have been together for 2 years now, and we've known each other for much longer. I've only seen his teeth I think about twice, and those were hardly good looks. From what I've seen, his teeth are very yellow and in terrible condition because his braces as a kid really weakened his enamel and now probably has about a bazillion cavities. I've been pressuring him to get his teeth cleaned before the wedding, but HE WON'T BUDGE! He says it's too embarrassing to go the dentist, and money isn't a problem since we have dental insurance. How can I get this guy to budge! I keep telling him the dentist will be able to assess the damage done to his teeth and fix it! His hair is already falling out at the age of 21, I want him to at least keep his teeth! Every time we talk about it, he avoids the topic, or tries to make me feel bad for reminding him he has bad teeth. Really what he's doing is making me feel guilty for caring.
--------------------
He and you do not know how serious it is that his mouth is in such terrible condition!!! With the yellowing an cavities -it shows that his mouth is overcome -saturated -with bacteria!! -EXTREMELY harmful bacteria!! It is now known and recognized -especially by the established medical community that this bacteria will travel throughout his body and can in most cases be the cause of such diseases as heart disease, liver disease, kidney disease besides a host of cancers due to the toxin overload!! Cleaning and taking care of the teeth is basic to health !! His hair loss -since he has been in this condition for a while -is most likely due to the toxin overload -once again- that the body is forced to endure!! Hair and skin are the first victims of poor health!! The embarrassement excuse is just that and perhaps an " don't care attitude" !!! He had better care since bacteria being as it is can and will affect his prostrate and may and will affect his gonads creating early impotence and perhaps sterility or even birth defects on your progeny ( kids)! There is more ,of course, but I will spare you any more!!! If this knowledge does make him swallow his pride and go to the dentist and strive for even the most average health then.......!!!!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment