Sunday, March 13, 2011

NEED to get my teeth pulled [NO INSURANCE!!]?

I live in San Diego,California and currently do not have dental insurance. I really need to get my top wisdom teeth pulled out asap because they are both breaking away and sometimes hurt really bad..im afraid i cant afford insurance right now,so i was wondering how the dentists were in mexico..because i heard its a lot cheaper..are they clean? did you have any complications before,during and/or after? how much cheaper is it? and would you suggest i go to mexico to get my teeth pulled? or what else can you suggest i do? do you guys know of any realllllllllllllly cheap insurance,or know of any cheap dentist who accept none insured patients? thankyou in advance :)
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 3 years ago now and they have saved me thousands of dollars. From Fillings, xrays, exams, extractions...etc. All services are included in this very affordable plan. Orthodontics and cosmentic surgery also. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. Hope this helps out.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment