Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dental Help Plz! People who are in dental industry!?

Here is my story, i have number of cavities, lately having pain, in brief, my oral health is poor. When It comes to my canines they are perfect, but since my molars are so bad, i m having pain in my teeth ocasionally, I went to a doctor who prognosed 12 000 dollars for the treatment. I cant afford that much..DO you think if dental insurance will work, and plus my job lately is not stable.. so would you guys (genuine only, those of u who r workin jst to get some point plz dont reply) plz lemme know what to do? I now floss regularly and try to avoid sugary foods.. People with genuine interest to help would higly be appreciated! Regards
--------------------
I would like to suggest to try to get as much information as you could before making up your mind,here http://www.healthinsurance-onlinetips.in… is a very resourceful one.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment