Thursday, March 17, 2011

What can I do about my no insurance and tooth issues, ive never had insurance dont want to get scammed?

I've had several teeth pulled, I'm afraid something else could go wrong, I have no dental insurance at the moment and I have a temporary filling. I live in California at the moment, and I don't know what to do, should I look into getting some dental insuance, I don't want to get scammed , with regards to paying for a policy that can't do anything for me when I really need it, but if anyone has some names of some dental insurance companies that might work and actually get some results rather than be a scam, please share?
--------------------
There are so many out there to chose from, but for my family we have this wonderful plan. I would encourage you to visit this great website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago and they have saved me thousands of dollars on all of my dental services. From extractions to xrays, fillings, crowns, Cleanings, and even my braces. They even had my affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Good luck and Hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment