Thursday, March 17, 2011

Insurance question about braces for my daughter?

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how I can find out if my daughters dental insurance covers braces. Here is the deal...her dad and I are divorced and the insurance company can't tell me anything without his permission. I can't call him and talk to him myself because he doesn't have a phone and I have no address so I can at least send a letter and get him to find out for me or give the insurance company permission to talk to me. So my question is since my daughter has to go to the dentist next month for a cleaning anyway could they tell me if her insurance covers part of them? Thanks!
--------------------
your orthodontist can contact the insurance company to find out if they will cover the braces. I know some insurance will play half of the cost. Good luck
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment