Thursday, March 17, 2011

Do dental hygenists drill your teeth?

I live in a metropolitian area and am surprised that my dentist allowed the dental hygenist to work on my a real tooth in the front of my mouth. She drilled and placed a darker resin on the tooth which turned even darker within 6 months. I questioned what she was doing when she started working on a good tooth. I went in and complained in a nice way and finally the dentist worked on me. Now he placed resin that is way too light on the tooth but I have given up because I don't want my tooth drilled on anymore.I have great dental insurance and the means to pay, so that isn't the problem. I am sick over this and now a good tooth has been worked on twice.
--------------------
Get another dentist and call an attorney ... A dental hygienist should not be doing anything other than cleaning your teeth .
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment