Thursday, March 17, 2011

Why is it I have to work for a living and other people get everything free and sit on their butt all day?

I got to looking and I have paid out over $9,000 in income tax and health/dental insurance premiums this year so far. That makes me sick. Why does the government allow people to sit on their *** all day and get free health insurance and welfare? That is sooo not right. It makes me want to throw up thinking I am paying for people to sit on their asses and not do **** when I work over 40 hours most weeks to end up barely making anything when it is all said and done. Does anyone think this makes sense? Why are people allowed to do this? For instance a person I know is on WIC and welfare because she isn't working right now? I can't get on that if I wanted to b/c I make too much money BECAUSE I WORK! Arrrgg! What do you think?
--------------------
Good question for the liberals on this board...apparently, it doesn't get to them. I myself find it disgusting that people can just sit home, do nothing, though they are capable, and make a living out of it. I guess they lack pride? I hear you though...it's very frustrating.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment