Saturday, March 5, 2011

Dental Hygiene?

I have a lot of dental problems!! To go into detail: I have very brittle, chalky teeth. I have multiple cavities and need plenty of root canals. I am from the New Orleans area and can't get in touch with my dentist. He is the only one who knew my teeth/mouth condition. My teeth are very VERY sensitive and keep breaking and I am in constant pain. I was just eating something just now and another tooth just broke off! This scares me because I'm only 24! I don't smoke, or binge or drink sodas! Yet my teeth are badly discolored! If they keep deteriorating like this I'll have no teeth before I'm 30! I need some advice!! Every dentist I go to just criticizes me or wants to do a cleaning. I try to explain to them that I need help and see if i can set up a kind of payment plan(I don't have dental insurance) with them but they don't want to hear it. I need help! Some advice of any kind!!!! I see these makeover shows where people have worse off conditions then me and they do all the work on pp
--------------------
Try to find a dental clinic through your local social services or rural health network - also, try to find a dental college near your - sometimes they will do work because the students need to learn - don't worry, they on't hurt you - their teacher (a dentist) is standing right by.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment