Saturday, March 5, 2011

need dental help???

Hi All, I live in WA state and I am in need of some serious dental work, ie...implants ect. I have no one to blame but myself for my poor teeth.The problem is I am on workmans comp right now and I have no dental insurance, also being on workmans comp my income is almost nonexsistant....I am really embarresed to talk or smile and I really would like to feel better about myself...Can anyone suggest something that might help me in this??? Also my credit is horrible, and I mean really really bad, so I believe that would be out.
--------------------
dont worry call these guys and see what they have.all the dentists that they reer you to are members of american dental association and they even cover you for your cosmetics. when you enrolled ask for your free cellphone and free monthly minutes. 1-800-929-8344 Ref 246314
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment