Saturday, March 5, 2011

Do you have to pay to get your braces tightened every month?

I am going to be getting braces in probably december. I am going to be doing my impressions in the middle of september. I know I am going to be setting up a payment plan for the actual braces them selves but do you pay to get them tightened every month? does it go by your insurance? if so what do you pay? i have delta dental insurance. thanks everyone.
--------------------
they shouldnt cost what happened with mine is that you pay for the braces and retainers and check ups all together thats why its so expensive and they dont charge ya anything after you paid for your braces so when ever you go for a check up or getting them tightened or getting your retainers they shouldnt be asking you for money
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment