Monday, April 4, 2011

Does anyone have invisalign or know someone who does?

does it really work? my two front teeth are crooked, one of them is overlapping the other one and i want to see if it would straighten those out. how much on average is it? does Cigna dental insurance cover it?
--------------------
Hey, I'm a freshman in high school and I have invisalign. I think invisalign is the best thing since sliced bread, but some people do not like it at all. Invisalign works great, but sometimes it takes longer than braces. For instance, If I had chosen braces I would have had them off 1 month before I end my invisalign treatment. I have 40 invisalign trays to go through, which adds up to about a year and a half of treatment. That is costing my family $5,600. Invisalign is better in my opinion because you can eat whatever you want, you can't see them, and they are better for your teeth's appearance because you don't have the metal mouth and it does not leave stains like braces can. You have to be responsible with them though, not to lose them, and to wear them 24/7. They also can be a pain to clean sometimes, but I got retainer cleaner that works great. I don't know if Cigna covers them, sorry, but if you have any other questions, email me. I'd love to answer them, I definitely think you should get invisalign
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment