Monday, April 4, 2011

Extremely bad toothache. No dental ins. No job. No $$. HELP!!!?

I have an extremely bad toothache its been here for over a year and is extremely painful and I think I may have an absess. I know for a fact there in an infection. I cannot stand it anymore I am in excrushiating pain. I have no job at the moment, I've been looking everywhere and cannot find a job. I am so broke its not even funny and I have no dental insurance. Any ideas? I am in Californoa, San Diego to be exact.
--------------------
It appears that San Diego has some low cost resources that you could consider. Because they use a sliding scale (based on income) if you have no income your services would be at the lowest cost (possibly free). Why not give them a call and check it out: Here's the info from their website: Community Clinics 800-640-1662 A network of nonprofit community-based clinics located throughout San Diego County, provides medical services to individuals with no medical coverage on a sliding scale basis according to income. Some clinics also provide sliding scale dental services. To locate a clinic near you, please call INFO LINE.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment