Monday, April 4, 2011

I have two badly cracked teeth, I fear that I may get some kind of blood poisoning, is my life in danger?

Two teeth in my mouth have cracked over the last year and I am without dental insurance. I need to have alot of work done, however i am also a college student with many expenses, I have heard of people dying because of an infected tooth, the pain can be very severe and at times I do feel tired when i shouldnt or shooting pains in my temples.I have always had minor aches and pains, but could my life be in danger because of the teeth? Please.
--------------------
I don't think your life is in danger, but you should consider the fact that the longer you leave this and put of going to the dentist, the more expensive it will be, and the more pain you will experience when getting them repaired. Good luck (I hate going to the dentist too!)
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment