Monday, April 4, 2011

Where can I find a dentist who uses anesthia for my 24 year old autistic son in Texas?

My 24 year old son is in desperate need of dental work. I cannot find a dentist who will see him. I have dental insurance, but medicaid will pay for his dental if the dentist feels its medically necessary to put him in the hospital. I am a single mother of 2 autistic sons and am struggling to make sure all their needs are met. They are both in a group home and they have not found a dentist either. Oprah, please help me find someone with patience, compassion and understanding who is willing to work on special needs people and willing to fix and restore his teeth. I know you are a very sweet and compassionate woman with a big heart. I am all my sons have and I just want to help my son. Please help me find a dentist.......Thank you, Mary
--------------------
A pediatric dentist has the ability of treating children with difficult situations. Begin by contacting your local dental society to ask for pediatric dental referrals. If you happen to be in Houston, then Dr. Regins Lewis is AWESOME! SHe is located on Fallbrook near CY-Fair hospital.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment