Monday, April 4, 2011

HELP!!! How can you cure bad breath??!! I need a cheap cure for bad breath that is likely due to a cavity.?

I think I have a cavity, or maybe my wisdom tooth is messed up, because my husband says that I taste gross when he kisses me, and every now and then, I get stinky breath. I brush and floss, but I have always needed a lot of dental care because of acidic saliva, and apparently my two years without seeing a dentist are taking their toll. I need a quick fix for my breath, because my dental insurance won't be in place until at least a month, and then it still might be too expensive... Any one know of any really good breath cures or mouth washes or ANYTHING??? I am desperate. I really miss being kissed good.
--------------------
aww. i m sorry to hear that ...but u really need to see a dentist to get a rx, more than likely. however, there are great toothpastes, like extreme clean from aquafresh...and also use strong mouth wash by listerine. are u brushing your tounge when u brush your chompers?? also try an electric toothbrush, even the cheaper ones do a great job...dont forget to scrub the tounge and floss with a minty floss. and if all this doesnt work, def consult a dentist!!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment