Monday, April 4, 2011

Major dental work needed. i am 22 years old and have had crooked teeth all my life?

i do not want braces. i am looking into cosmetic surgery- yes i know it will be extremely expensive especially with the condition of my teeth.i am a student and my insurance doesnt cover cosmetic dentistry- i need help i live in arlington va is there any where i could receive help for cosmetic dentistry? a dental service plan that can help? schools that provide cosmetic dentistry? whatever i jus need major help as soon as possible
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this site. I signed up for online 5 years ago for all my dental needs. www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I have saved thousands since for all dental services. From Root canals, crowns, cleanings, exams...etc. Even orthodontics and cosmetic surgery are included. They even had my very affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment