Friday, April 1, 2011

How bad can my teeth be, I haven't been to a dentist in years?

So I lost my dental insurance 7 years ago when I was 19. And I am finally getting some again. So I haven't been to a dentist in all those years. I've only had 3 cavities before that (2 of those in my wisdom teeth) My teeth haven't hurt or anything in that time and I still take care of my teeth. I'm a bit nervous. Would I know if I've had a cavity for all these years? Anyone else go through anything similar?
--------------------
Hey, I didn't go to the dentist for about 8 or 9 years until earlier on this year when I got a really bad toothache, I had to get that tooth extracted, a root canal on another tooth and a LOT of fillings, but most of them were small and in between my teeth because I hadn't been flossing, with a few bigger ones in the biting surfaces. But I admit that I do eat a lot of sugary stuff and probably don't take as good care of my teeth as I probably should. So hopefully you'll get off lighter than I did! Good luck!!!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment