Monday, May 9, 2011

Any ideas for a friend in need of sliding scale or free dental work? details below.?

My good friends teeth are rotting out of her head! She has no insurance, and very little resources. All dentists in our area want tons of money up front. There is no saving these teeth, she needs them all pulled and given a set of false teeth. I am worried because she keeps getting these horrible infections which can abscess and kill her! She is a wonderful person who is raising two children on her own and somehow doesn't qualify for ANY kind of aid! I wish I could pay for this, but that's not an option either. I was just wondering if anyone out there had some ideas of where to turn for help?
--------------------
i agree with the dental shool but pick one that you know the trainees are not retarted at make sure they are not going to make her worse
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment