Monday, May 9, 2011

Which insurance plan is best for me?

Im 23, my son is 2. My wife is pregnant, and she and the new baby will join my insurance in september. I am looking at Unicare. I have had good experince with them in the past. What deductable would be a good idea? I am health, my child is healthy, I know bad things can happen, I can not afford any of the deductables. Office vistits, and pharmacy, and dental is what I am looking for more so. The lowest deductable I can afford starts at 1000, and even that is a bit pricey. I am having to go through individual insurance because my current work chagres 1k a month for insurance. I cannot afford this either. I am just confused as to where I should go. Please help. thanks, Justin
--------------------
Not all insurance plans are available in all states. Speak with Blue Cross, and United HealthCare. Maybe Aetna. See who has a plan available... You might reconsider teh plan through your employer. Its hard to find private plans without deductibles; much less, with a small one... Good luck
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment