Monday, May 9, 2011

What should I do about this job offer ?

I have a job offer at a big corporation nationwide and on the other hand I have the same offer with a close friend of mine, the big corporation has all the benefits medical ,dental , 401k and life insurance the hole 9 yards , and my friend is giving me the medical and vacation , and sick time only but is a 2 minute drive from my house , and the other job is like 1 hour drive , which would you pick the big corporation job is a stable job ,my friend I really don't know and I have waited about 6 month for the position . which would you choose ?
--------------------
Working for a friend means an end to the friendship. You have a tough decision to make. I would probably choose the corporate job if the friendship was really important.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment