Monday, May 9, 2011

I need health insurance and I cant get any cause I don't have kids and I'm not an immagrant Isn't that crazy ?

I work and I'm in college I have severe dental problems I signed up for health insur and they denied me cause I wasn't having babies @ 16 and I'm not a immagrant I would not dare vote for anything in this shitty country ..the same people they are giving free insurance to cant even vote for them cause they don't have social security numbers how funny is that??
--------------------
Hello, I would encourage you to visit this site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up about 5 years ago when I was in college looking for affordable coverage. They have saved me thousands since. From cleanings, root canals, xrays, exams...etc. All services are included in this very affordable plan. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. Check them out, they helped me.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment