Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dental options, what are mine?

I am 27 and do not presently have dental insurence...not that I am not looking for coverage, but I have a very low income and it's hard to find affordable insurence in Michigan. I found recently that I HAVE to have my wisdom teeth removed. They are starting to cause stress on my other teeth. So I don't really have a lot of time nor do I have many options at this point...they have to come out. I just don't know what to do. I can't find a dental sergeon willing to remove the teeth without insurance or full payment upfront. I would like to find someone that would take payments, I am just not having any luck. Any ideas or suggestions?
--------------------
try www.Insurance Desk.com I saw someone suggest this web sight as one for low income uninsured patients... good luck ?
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment