Thursday, May 26, 2011

Need a dentist, but have no insurance.

I need some major work done on my teeth but have no insurance. I also had to file bankruptcy 2 years ago and have no credit. Is there a dental group or dentist that would do work with a monthly payment plan or something. I need 2-3 thousand dollars worth of work. I have a good job and long employment history. Would that be helpful. I live in the Sacramento, CA area.
--------------------
Hello, try this site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now and have saved thousands of $$$ since. From root canals, crowns, braces, xrays..etc. All services are included in this very affordable plan. Also, try to work out a payment plan with the dentist, that worked for me when I got my braces. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. Hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment