Sunday, May 22, 2011

How much is the Public Option going to cost an individual ?

And how much is it going to cost a family? What is the deductible going to be? Is it going to cover dental? Will it cover prescriptions? Will it cover wheel chairs? Extended stay in Nursing homes? In House Nursing? How much is the fine person for not having health insurance? How much is the fine per household? How much is the fine for employers? Thanks...I can not find the answers to these questions anywhere and I thought that seeing how everyone here is so ready to just on the boat with this Public Option you would have the answers....
--------------------
For those people that already have insurance the public option would save them money. I was in Canada when they changed from a system similar to the one we have here to single payer. The first change was that I received a few hundred extra dollars in my pay stub as the employer no longer paid for my medical. I received better medical and felt better knowing some of the money I paid went to help poor children instead of wealthy insurance companies. The current bill is for the insurance companies and not for the public!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment