Sunday, May 22, 2011

Is there a dental office on a sliding scale or discount in Phoenix AZ?

I am a full time student/ mom w/o health insurance. I need a lot of dental work done. I need two crowns, all four wisdom teeth removed, and 18 cavities, and two possible root canals. I have not been to the dentist in 8 years and I had NO idea my teeth were so bad. The dental office I went to told me it would cost about 5,000 not including my wisdom teeth because I need an oral surgeon for that. Can anyone help me? I am looking for an office on a sliding income scale or anything to help. My husband and I our income is $200.00 over the allotted income for AHCCCS. Please please help me I am in great need!
--------------------
Only the federally qualified local community health care centers offer such payment plan.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment