Monday, June 27, 2011

Anyone gotten dental work while pregnant???

i have to go to the dentist in 2 days to have a cavity fixed and a filling put in. i almost dont want to go because im afraid it will harm my baby. my ob said dental work is fine. but im still paranoid. so what to do? go or not? the problem is, my insurance stops in 2 months, so i wont be able to get my teeth problems looked at for a good long while after that. maybe never again lol. anyone else had dental work done? fillings, anesthetic, etc???
--------------------
My daughter had dental work while she was pregnant, and my grandson is absolutely perfect. My daughter's dentist is a woman who was pregnant with her second baby, and she had no concerns about pregnant women getting routine dental work and fillings. Your ob-gyn and your dentist are the two medical professionals who know you and your health history best. If they say it's okay, then go on. ESPECIALLY since your dental insurance is going to end!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment