Monday, June 27, 2011

the dental school is retreating my root canals there is an infection underneath in bone pain help?

they cant really do nothing for pain they gave me some vicodin like week ago they suck and make me sick ive been to hospital like 3 times for this injection of like novacaine and it works wonders idk what to do in such pain should i go to hospital theres nothing the dental school can do there just students hes retreating it and the pain is going away but everytime he works on it and puts medicine in it he agrevates it and it hurts so bad and sore for about 5 days dont know what to do my next appointment isnt for like a week cant get any earlier because its dental school should i go to hospital and get like novacaine shot and maybe they can give me stronger pain meds im not even looking for pain meds i want that shot but i been to hospital like 4 times already in past 2 months but my insurance doesnt really care but idk wat to do
--------------------
Tell your insurance co that you are in great pain with an infection.Go back and tell that dental school to give antibiotics to fight infection.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment