Monday, June 27, 2011

I need some advice on extreme dental pain/problems.?

So i'm in a very bad predicament. For nearly the last five months i've had extreme dental pain. My wisdom teeth have decided to grow through my upper molars. Seriously, my molars shattered and little pieces fell out over the past months, now there is a small bit of them left and the tips of my wisdom teeth. Or so that's what it seems like/feels like to me. I could be wrong, i'm no dentist. But the last few nights I've woken up screaming in tears within an hour of falling asleep and remaining awake all night. Problem is I have no way to deal with the pain. Orajel doesn't work, Tylenol doesn't do anything, Lortabs, Valiums, Vicodin. Seriously nothing helps. I just rock back and forth and hope it stops. I cannot go to the dentist, I have no insurance and I have zero money. I was laid off my job a week before I received insurance and unemployment. Now things are terrible, I live in the most unemployed county in Alabama, so money isn't coming any time soon. And my parents won't help out. Dentists here will not take you unless you have proof of insurance up front. It's terrible. I'm very afraid of getting an abscess and dying. But more or less I just want the pain to stop. Any advice? Thanks =]
--------------------
Ok, this may sound wierd, but take a spoonful of castor oil and drink it. It soothes you up. Then take some ghee (This is just butter melted and left to boil until it becomes a brownish color) Rub it on your stomach and sleep. This will help sooth the pain. Then take an advil, and a sleeping pill, then have patience. wait to go to dentist
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment