Monday, June 27, 2011

my teeth are really bad?

I want to get dentures but am so afraid to get all my teeth pulled does it hurt really bad.I need to before my husband retires and we have dental insurance.i cant get the ones that are screwed in as my bones are disintegrating.Plus how easy is it to eat anything.Any help appreciated
--------------------
Why do you want your teeth pulled? It sounds like you have periodontal disease if your bones are"disintegrating" as you put it. If you are losing bone and the teeth are loose it shouldn't hurt too much . It's one of those things you'll just have to do, if that's what your dentist said. Sometimes it takes a while to get used to dentures, but the dentist will adjust them as needed. You should be able to eat whatever you want once you get used to them Good luck
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment