Monday, June 27, 2011

I am in a dental emergency, any advice?

I just found out that previous dental work has left me vulnerable to much infection. When I was much younger in H.S I was taken to have three root canals, but I was never taken back afterwards for the crowns. So as a result the teeth ended up decaying and falling out, and now my roots are exposed and have been for many years. Now, I have been developing more problems, like a cavity, 2 abcesses and of course infection. Dental work is beyond expensive, especially w/o healthcare.I tried the public health system but their availabilities were very low. The dental school is trying to get over on me with the costs. I am unemployed and have no fulltime prospects; so no potential solid insurance right now. Im in need of emergency care, please if anyone knows something let me know. I am located in Philadelphia, PA. Thankyou.
--------------------
I would definitely suggest speaking to dentists and working out a payment plan, if that's a possibility, They are very considerate and believe me, they are willing to work with you. There is probably, also, a government health plan so I would suggest talking to someone about getting on the health plan. I know that in Texas we have one, so you could look online and fill out an application. It might take a while but they will definitely take you in, especially if you're unemployed.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment