Monday, June 27, 2011

I need serious dental care/ restoration. Can not afford, can not get approved for loan. Help?

I have severly decaying teeth,mostly upper front. One actually broke off a couple weeks ago. Problem: I don't have insurance, tried to get approved through care credit, got turned down b/c my husband & I do not fall under the poverty lines for welfare. I tried another state program but they do not cover dental. I am willing to do anything (within reason) to have these fixed. I'm pretty sure i need dentures. I am 31 and have 3 daughters to support. This has been a problem for about 3 years and I cant take it anymore. I wrote to talk shows, local dentists, everything. For 3 years I have been covering my teeth with temporary dental filling to hide the decay and missing pieces. If there is a dentist out there willing to help me you will never find a more grateful patient (or more scared). I will pay for a plane ticket and you can use my disgusting likeness in advertising. I know there has to be someone with a good kind heart out there. Please refrain from posting snide comments. You do not know how much physical and emotional pain I am in on a daily basis. This is not from lack of dental hygene. God bless!
--------------------
Mj is right, definitely look into dental schools for low-cost care. Also, have you looked into medicaid? Even if you are "over-qualified", see if they have any other options for you. I'm very sorry that you've had to suffer through this - tooth pain is the absolute worst. Best of luck to you, and even if I haven't helped, I hope that you find someone who can.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment