Monday, June 27, 2011

Best dentists in Fort Collins CO area?

Do you know any good dentists in this area. I have a dental phobia (seriously) and I have 2 cavities that were taken care of awhile back. One of my fillings fell out and I am in a ton of pain because there's a small hole in my tooth. I have Aetna health insurance with dental, IDK how much it even costs out of pocket if they don't take it. I just want the best for a coward like me, lol.
--------------------
Our dentist takes Aetna and is a very gentle and has a calming personality. I had a severe dental phobia from a very traumatic dental experience as a child and this dentist has been very accommodating and makes sure to take his time with every procedure and explains in detail what he is doing and how it will feel to you. I hadn't been to the dentist in nearly 10 years because of my fear of dentists and while he gave me a bit of a hard time about it, he listened to my concerns and made sure I was comfortable during the entire procedure. His name is Steven J. Koehler. His phone number is 223-6101 and his website is www.smilefortcollins.com With our Aetna plan each filling was between $60 and $125 out-of-pocket. The depth of the filling and the work required to get them out will determine the price. I had to have an old filling pulled out and a new one put in and it was $90. They also do all the processing for you, so you just have to fork up your co-pay and go home and nurse your sore mouth. Good luck. I hope you like Dr. Koehler as much as we do.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment