Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cost of a "dental facelift"?

I have suffered from severe bruxism since my early teens, and it's really taken a toll on my teeth. I'm only in my twenties but I have lost a large amount of vertical facial height between my nose and chin. We I clench my teeth together, my face looks like that of a senior citizen's. So after researching on the internet, I've discovered a "dental facelift" procedure which can help restore my teeth and vertical facial height. A few questions... How much does this procedure cost, and is it similar to the (outrageously) expensive procedure of a full mouth restoration with crowns most dentists use in my case? How would the dentists know how much of your teeth you have lost due to bruxism? Also, I know it's considered a cosmetic surgery, but my worn teeth has really damaged my lifestyle including my speech and ability to eat properly. Would insurance cover this? Sorry the question's so long...Thanks
--------------------
It can cost upwards of 20 thousand dollars, depends on what you need to have done
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment