Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Does anyone know a dentist that will take payments?

I need some dental work done, in the U.S. (Arizona) it is going to cost around $3,000.00. In Mexico, it is alot cheaper, around $1,500.00. My problem is that I don't have dental insurance & I can't find a dentist that will take payments. Does anyone know of a dentist that accepts payments? I live in Arizona on the border of Nevada and California.
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this site www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up on-line over 5 years ago now for all me dental needs and they have saved me thousands of $$$ over the years. From root canals, cleanings, xrays, exams...etc. All services are included in this very affordable plan. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. Then, see if you could possibly work a payment plan with the dentist and/or carecredit is the most common for dental work.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment