Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Insurance Coverage- 1 wiz tooth...help!?

I am 23 years old. I am having extreme pain in my bottom left wisdom tooth. You can see about half of it popping up. It really hurts. My gums in that area are really swollen and I have a tightness just in that whole jaw area. Needless to say, I will have to have it taken out asap. To get all my wisdom teeth pulled with my insurance (Mercy) I would have to shell out $800-$1000 cash. And I will not have that kind of money in hand for a very very long time. I'm wondering if there is anyway to look it up or figure out how much I would have to pay right now for just the one Wisdom tooth extraction. I get $1000 for dental care a year, if that helps. Thanks so much.
--------------------
But you said its only 1 wisdom tooth that is hurting you right now. So just pull out the one that is hurting. Then you would only have to pay around $200- $250 because it sound like your insurance is only going to cover half. And ask the endodontist if they have payment play for 1 wisdom tooth. My advise, just do one at a time. You dont have to pay one lump sum. I had a friend do just that.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment