Wednesday, June 15, 2011

what is an inexpensive way to whiten my teeth?

I sent this guy i was talking with for quite a while, a pic of me.He doesnt talk to me anymore because of my teeth....I dont want that to ever happen again!!! I dont have dental insurance and i dont have a lot of money!! can any1 help me?
--------------------
Talk to your dentist about the professional crest white strips they have a rebate right now so after the rebate, you can get them at alot of offices for 20-30 dollars. If not the ones you buy in walmart work really well but it might take and extra kit to get full results. Also, I recommend using Opalescence toothpaste. You get it from a company called Ultradent. It has flouride in it and works really well as a supplement to speed up the results with the white strips.Hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment