Saturday, June 11, 2011

How to find a dental plan for a wisdom tooth that I need cut out now?

I do not have health insurance, or dental, right now because my husband and I are self-employed. I do not qualify for medicaid. I have a wisdom tooth that is very painful and infected and I need it removed very soon. I'm on antibiotics right now to clear up the infection, but I cannot afford the out-of-pocket cost for the surgery to remove it. What are my best options? A discount dental plan, for example... I need some good ideas of what I could do to find assistance in paying for the surgery to remove it.
--------------------
Your best bet would be a dental school, where you can get good service for a reasonable cost. Care Credit is an organization which will give you a credit card where you pay it back without interest within a certain timeframe. You can search out Care Credit on the internet and find the nearest dental school here: http://www.yourhealthplanadvisor.com/Den… Dental insurance will have a waiting period and you probably wouldn't be able to last that long. However, being self employed is no reason not to have health and dental insurance. Many of my clients, myself included, are self employed and we all have our own policies.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment