Saturday, June 11, 2011

I need a dentist for free. I have a horrible toothache, but I have no cash and no insurance. Can anyone help?

I have more decay in my mouth than enamel. I'm so ashamed and embarrassed. I have no dental insurance and cannot afford the treatment I need. I used to feel beautiful, now, well, it's hard to feel human when you can't even smile.
--------------------
Many dentists offer a payment plan. Look in your local phone book and call around til you find one that does. Some dentists do a certain percentage of pro-bono work per year, although it's usually for children. Ask if you meet the requirements to receive their pro-bono offer. You may be able to trade your services for treatment. What are your skills? Can you build a website, for example? What can you offer them?
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment