Saturday, June 11, 2011

Low cost dental clinics?

I need to find a low cost dental/medical clinic in Miami, FL. My bf started a root canal when he had insurance but he lost his job and no longer has insurance. COBRA is way to expensive, and he just wants to finish the root canal. He is in a lot of pain, and i gaurantee his tooth is infected. Can someone please guide me in the right direction?
--------------------
Maybe this site will help: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now and they have saved me thousands of dollars over the years. From Root canals, crowns, extractions, xrays...etc. All services are included in this very affordable plan. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Good luck and hope this helps
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment